Assistant Business Manager - 40 Hours - Fenwick - Bracknell
Assistant Business Manager - 40 hours
Fenwick - Bracknell
We are the fastest growing beauty brand globally – and we are on a mission to spread the word and do whatever it takes to be the best we can be. We combine expert artistry – alongside magical service to create a world-class experience for our customers. Our pace is fast – our products excite and we continue to celebrate success through our talented people.
About Your Role
The assistant business manager is a true brand ambassador, always reflecting the Charlotte Tilbury values. Supporting the business manager with overseeing the day-to-day operations on counter.
- Drive financial results in store to meet and exceed targets and key performance indicators.
- Support the Business Manager to determine individual and team sales targets and communicate with the Retail Artists to agree sales objectives and deliver them.
- Analyse all commercial information available and proactively suggest improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit; being a specialist amongst the retail artistry brands and showing a genuine enthusiasm, commitment and interest in the Company’s performance.
- Lead by example to promote exceptional customer service and creating a customer experience.
- Coach and give feedback to the team to ensure Charlotte Tilbury standards are achieved in both areas of service and artistry.
- Take every opportunity to extend exceptional customer service beyond the in-store experience; driving the customer database for direct marketing opportunities.
- Implement individual and team development plans, conducting regular reviews that encourage two-way feedback and coaching.
- Create a positive and cooperative team culture in store, through team meetings and a collaborative management style; recognizing and celebrating performance where necessary.
- Lead by example with immaculate grooming, inspiring your team to always reflect their makeup look; sleek, sophisticated and glamourous.
Your Skills and Experience
- Retail management experience
- Genuine passion for the beauty industry.
- Commercial Acumen
- People management experience.
- Strategic planning experience
What is in it for you?
- We offer a structured induction programme – Charlotte’s Magic Academy. This exclusive and bespoke induction trains on all aspects of the role that you will need to succeed in providing red carpet customer experience with follow up training provided during your first months of employment. Focusing on artistry and commerce, you will gain a full understanding of our artistry and service expectations
- Structured career development – our team of industry experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- You receive exclusive launches of our incredible products before anyone else – not only that, but you even receive a full Charlotte Tilbury Look on completion of Charlotte’s Magic Academy so you can be a true brand advocate
- Generous 70% staff discount to use on all products
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more