Product Manager - Digital Technology
Product Managers are responsible for the technical strategy of the business. We are looking to build out a new online experience and to enable exciting augmented reality functionality, personalisation campaign, content & SEO strategy through the next 12 months.
The team are responsible for making the website ‘easy to choose and easy to use’, for building irresistible retail theatre, building brand love and advocacy and above all representing digital innovation.
We face the daily challenge of rapid growth, an extremely competitive industry dominated by retail giants that have not previously been innovated by technology
The Product Management team work across the whole tech stack, with specific product focus into dedicated scrum teams:
Omnichannel Technology – focussing on our various flagship stores around the world and bringing the online experience instore as well as looking at our magic mirror experience
Personalisation & Loyalty – building a personalised experience for our online customers, heavily analytically driven
eCommerce – enabling our aggressive international growth plans and managing our ongoing optimisation plans, heavily involved with the online trading team with KPIs around traffic, CPO and CVR
Service & Expertise – building a strategic online experience that reflects our core USP in makeup expertise, a role for someone passionate about our products and our makeup artists
Content & SEO – building cutting-edge content creation tooling for our teams, enabling an innovative SEO strategy. Heavily UX orientated with a profound understanding of UGC and gamification
- Analyse and understand market trends and Charlotte Tilbury’s strategic and competitive position to identify internal customer needs and requirements for enhancements to existing products to enhance user satisfaction
- Define product vision and functional requirements, including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation
- Manage and prioritise a dynamic backlog that reflects both the original build and later iterations
- In partnership with the Head of Product, establish shared product vision across the business by building alignment on priorities leading to product planning, development and execution
- Guide product development project throughout the build/launch process to ensure delivery of the right product to market to ensure that customer and business goals are met in operational launch plan
- Manage interaction with Technical Team – including helping the technical team make trade-offs based on customer requirements, QA/testing of the product
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Someone passionate about technology and great at representing the customer.
- Experience in an ecommerce organisation where you have driven change and development.
- Senior experience, preferably in a relevant industry, including iterative product development
- Proven track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Experience working with customers, technical teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
- Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements for customer-facing online and mobile products/services
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and experience in data collection, model building, testing and validation
- We really value the personal development of our team, and focus heavily on enabling opportunities for growth, through; mentoring, special assignments, Behavioural and tactical learning opportunities run by our L&D team, and more!
- Professional development is also key and budget is assigned per person for courses and conferences on an annual basis
- 25 days holiday, a day off for your birthday and half day summer fridays (subject to change)
- A newly developed office in central London; in the heart of an emerging fashion, commerce and creativity hub, and a short walk to Covent Garden, Blackfriars and Charing Cross.
- A substantial discount allowance on Charlotte Tilbury products
- Healthcare, pension, cycle to work scheme and various other perks.
Charlotte Tilbury is widely recognised as the world’s number one makeup artist, working in fashion, beauty and Hollywood and is the founder of Charlotte Tilbury beauty.
Charlotte spent several years acting as creative director for many large beauty houses before launching her own award-winning, revolutionary makeup & skincare line in 2013. With the mission statement ‘Give a woman the right makeup & she can conquer the World’, Charlotte believes passionately in making every woman the most beautiful version of themselves and her Makeup Revolution is now available in stores throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Germany and Amsterdam and online in more than 40 countries. In November 2015 she launched her first standalone Beauty Boudoir store in Covent Garden. Her ground-breaking line of products has so far won more than 100 awards, including Walpole Emerging Luxury British Brand 2014, CEW Best British Brand of the Year 2015, and the CEW Best New Brand of the Year 2015.
Charlotte Tilbury understands the power of makeup like no-one else. With over 25 years at the forefront of the makeup industry working with the world’s A-list models, celebrities and designers, Charlotte has poured her best-kept secrets into an edited but ‘all you need’ skincare, make-up and fragrance collection.
Charlotte believes that beauty is not an exclusive club and makeup is every woman’s secret weapon! Charlotte has created an uncompromising collection for all modern women who are as likely to do their makeup on the run with a mobile phone in hand as they are to sit down at a vanity table. She has decoded her expertise into essential makeup tricks, tips and tools that are EASY TO CHOOSE, EASY TO USE and IRRESISTIBLE, Charlotte is determined to revolutionise beauty.