Retail Artist - 37.5 Hours - De Bejinkorf - Rotterdam
Retail Artist - 37.5 Hours
De Bejinkorf - Rotterdam
We are the fastest growing beauty brand globally – and we are on a mission to spread the word and do whatever it takes to be the best we can be. We combine expert artistry – alongside magical service to create a world-class experience for our customers. Our pace is fast – our products excite and we continue to celebrate success through our talented people.
About Your Role
A retail artist is a true brand ambassador who lives and breathes our values. Combining artistry and commerce – our retail artists drive targets through building lasting customer relationships and showcasing exceptional artistry.
- Strive to achieve and exceed personal sales goals including company specific KPI’s and monetary targets.
- Working as part of a team to achieve and exceed team and counter targets
Create brand awareness through the sharing and demonstration of strong product knowledge
Track personal performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Be proactive in booking appointments and maximizing every consultation
Consistently creating exceptional customer service and a memorable customer experience.
- Take every opportunity to extend exceptional customer service beyond the in-store experience; driving the customer database for customer loyalty
- Demonstrate immaculate grooming standards consistently, in accordance with the Charlotte Tilbury grooming guidelines
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards your work and your colleagues
Your Skills and Experience
Passion for the Charlotte Tilbury brand
Make-up artistry experience and/or (qualifications
Experience of working on a beauty counter desirable
Excellent communication skills
Experience working in a sales and customer facing role
What is in it for you?
- We offer a structured induction programme – Charlotte’s Magic Academy. This exclusive and bespoke induction trains on all aspects of the role that you will need to succeed in providing red carpet customer experience with follow up training provided during your first months of employment. Focusing on artistry and commerce, you will gain a full understanding of our artistry and service expectations
- Structured career development – our team of industry experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- You receive exclusive launches of our incredible products before anyone else – not only that, but you even receive a full Charlotte Tilbury Look on completion of Charlotte’s Magic Academy so you can be a true brand advocate
- Generous 70% staff discount to use on all products
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more